Total Pageviews

Thursday

Valentine's Day

Hi! One'c is baaaaccck! Wow, I just back from town and I saw so many people wearing couple shirts. I was wondering why till I finally realized today was Valentine Day. Awesome day for those who had special one's in their life. 

I kept smiling and laughing in a polite way after seeing those couples whom I saw today. Holding hands, face expression filled with happiness, cute smile on their faces and what else? Ooo, kisses on the cheek. Also, hugs. Damn it, I find out it was meaningful. Yup, it is. Except for those whom are taking chances for it? I guess  it was luck and sins. Hahaha

I usually brought my phone when I go out but unfortunately my phone were out of cells. Damn it, I could not share with you the pictures I used to saw today at the town then. Now I understood why there were people saying, "I wish my eyes could take pictures." True story, bro. I wish I can share with you guys but the fact is I just cant wish for it. Poor me >.< 

But I knew you know how was it. Hehe. I bet you might saw them too or maybe you're the one who I am talking right now. Naahhh, I'm just kidding. Haha.. Even though today was Valentine's Day.. It seems many school doesn't took an offday/holiday for it. However, I saw couples who sacrificing their school day for Valentine's Day. Awesome man, I bet everyone in the class might know what your excuses why you did you absent today. It is obvious, bro. So don't try to give excuses that were related with illness. Your teacher ain't take shit with it. Haha

However the sweetest thing I saw today was the oldies also took seriously about it. Wow, I was surprised after seeing a grand couple spoon-feed their food at each other. Awwww, I'm impressed. Even the grand couple also wear couple shirts you know. Awww, sweeetnesss overloaded. 

Through all what I had saw today, I think it was a meaningful day to celebrate. I knew there were some people whom celebrating "Forever Alone Day" instead of celebrating "Valentine Day". Don't get jealous ok, we had the same case. Anyway,  it was a sweet celebration for those who celebrating it. Hehe





By the way, what makes Valentine's Day special is the expression they get, the mood they will had and of course the love they shared. Valentine isn't all about gifts,chocolates,red roses,kisses, and tradition it's all about accepting imperfections which make a relationship last longer.  


If you read this you'll understand :)


                                                               


Anyway, Happy Valentine's Day.
                  





No comments: