Total Pageviews

Wednesday

I'm a time waster. Hw bout you?


*ching* Hello there! Chhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwww bros! How are you dear stalkers?? Wish you well tho coz I'm fine! Well, what we have today? Another boring school life? Stressed out about the exam? Depressed thinking someone? Waiting a miracle to come? Or moving on from failures? Hehe! Don't worry that's life. I do facing them often. I did solved perfectly well but some are not. Anyway, who cares about solving it well or not. Screw the people whom  judging you for it. Stop blaming yourself and be happy. Nobody is perfect!^^

Forgot to mention that I have not updating ma blog for such a long time. As I get involved in so many occasions lately I'm probably got no time spending stuff like this. Nah, I'm just kidding! I do have time but don't have any ideas to write. I'm improving my vocab actually. Maybe? Haha Reading stuff like tons of novels. Borrowed them from library. Well congratulations to me for being a successful bookworm. So, I had my Ipod  last week! Thanks mom, xoxo! And it is a good thing for me as I don't have to borrow books/novels from the library again,carrying them and worrying from paying fine for returning them late. Great things about Ipod are they are more lighter, easy functional, provides long lasting battery, variety of books/novels avaiable + downloadable  and it's wi-fi friendly. Cool stuff! I also can read novels while listening music in the same time.

So as I become a bookworm lately, I found a new weird hobby that I used to do everyday which is SLEEEEP. I spend most of my time sleeping for three hours in a row in the afternoon and went to sleep every 8 PM. I have no idea how I get this hobby! All I ever know is I never slept in the afternoon even if I tried I failed. Moreover, my sleeping time always between the range of 12 AM - 2 AM. What the hell??

Apart from my new hobby, I had game-addiction again. Thanks for my bro, DF! This causes me avoiding from doing school homeworks, revisions and texting with ma babe. Babe if you see this, FORGIVE ME ok?  I just I hated games so much but I just cant let her go~~~ Haha sad but true. Well, tomorrow will be my school first semester exam and I'm still playing games lol. Hehe I know what I'm capable of tho so I don't have to be worried. Wish me luck guys! =)

Before I logged out, make sure you waste your time in a good matters,hobby and interest. If you do have the same case like mine, I think you know what to do. Time is gold right? Take what good and leave the bad one. Put dreams on and never give up. Your time, your choice and be wise. Time flew faster than the light! Don't waste it. =)


                               Dreams + Efforts + Faith + Time  =     Perfectvision                                                                                



Thanks for reading! =)

No comments: