Total Pageviews

Sunday

Clash of the SPM

Oh! It's been for awhile.. Finally, I got the time to update my 'SUPPA LAMEE' blog. Anyway, bear with me dear followers.. I am going to be an active blogger again. Since last time, you know I've been busy with school activities GAAH last year was a tiring year and I don't want to remember any of it. ALL I KNEW IS THAT I SHOULD HAVE NOT WENT THROUGH ALL OF IT. Well, I am taking this chance to wish all of you dear stalkers or whatsoever they call it, HAAPPY NEEEW YEAAR IN ADVAAANCE.
it's a new year so...why not a brand new resolution, dream, spirit and success?
not forgetting to mention health and finances too.

I remembered when I first created my blog and I was 13 years old back then. I wrote a lot of things that related to exam, tips and not-so-spirit-articles,
okay, maybe a little bit about love-life.. I mean a lot :P
DAYUMMM TIME FLEW SO FAST!
but what I am going to write today is I am wannabe 17 and I don't really want to pour some love in it. Why? Okay let me start.

First of all, being wannabe 17 means I am a Form 5 student. Secondly, being a Form 5 student means I am going to face one of the biggest exam in my life which is Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia(SPM). Next, SPM means I have to study A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOT. Last but not least, I have no idea where does my studying mood gone and that means I am such a fat ass student which clarifies that I don't like for being 17.

But on the contrary, it's a good thing for me as well for being 17 because I am going to finish my secondary school-life soon! No more waking up early in the morning,short hair,punishment,school-homework and school-uniform.*kekeke*

Oh right! I always wanted to say this on public. LAST YEAR WAS SUCH A DICK. HAHAHHA I TELL YOU, I AM IN SCIENCE-STREAM CLASS AND I HAD SUCH A LAME MARKS FOR MY SCIENCE-STREAMS' MAJOR SUBJECTS. SO YEAH FUCK YOU 2013!

By the way, for those who shared the same fate like mine, I mean for all who was born on the 97's, LET'S PREPARE FOR THE WAR! 
Don't forget to bring out the best in ourselves for SPM. Make it count! May God bless us all within our prayer onto him. 
Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE even failing hardly last year. Faith + Determination + Efforts = BANG! SUCESSSS!

No comments: