Total Pageviews

Tuesday

JOKE

Hi guys! It's me, your long-lost  friend..remember? Just kidding. Anyway, this will be the second post of the year! I am impressed to write so don't judge. Oh right! So as I logged in today and went to my blog... I had detected almost 30 vulnerable readers visited my blog yesterday. Aye guys, cheers for visiting! I thought nobody going to read my post.. thanks for that. Y'ALL AWESOME!

By the way, school's session for today aren't going well. I mean in the beginning, I had fun but at the end of class.. I ruined everything. Okay, time to relate my post title and with today school's session. Before I start though, I am going to share what's the definition of joke. So based on my dictionary, I found that joke is a noun which mean joke is an action. Apart from noun, joke is also representing a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, especially a story with a funny punchline. Now, I had clarified the definition of joke. Let's the story begin.

At the beginning of today school's session,which is on Biology period. Me and the whole class had so much fun yet freaky times with our Biology teacher's jokes. Since Biology subject is a subject which explain living things in this world.. being a human being isn't a coincidence. Biology subject are most likely discussing and explaining why God created us with awesome organs, in other word, our body.Anyway, in this case... our Biology teacher had gone joking way too weird. By weird I mean he made up jokes with our sex organs and kept repeating the jokes in another sentence. I can assume that he's having a mental rebellion for made up those dirty jokes, I can say. In the end, I remembered I laughed so hard because of that and feeling weird in the same time. I hope I'm not having a mental rebellion for taking it as a jokes. If it does though, blame our Biology teacher for the cause.

 HAHAAHHAHAA 

Okay, so let's move on to the next chapter. It was Addmath period at the end of today's schedule. For those who had known me for years, I mean even as friend.. you can tell and I admit that I am a talkative person and joking always have been my tongue best friend.

HAHAHA 

Therefore, there was a time I made up a joke that made our Addmath teacher face turns so-provoked-face. I mean, while he explaining in front he'll always turn his face onto me but after that time he didn't turn his face anymore and that was the time I realised that I scratched his feeling really bad. I felt bad since then... I tend to believe he will not be mad on the next class. I hope he'll forgive me. I am so sorry, sir! :))

So guys, I hope you'll get a GOOD LESSON from this post. Make sure not to create joke to someone that teaching or doing something good for you. Even though, we all know that life is too short without jokes.. there's a time where we have to stop and pay attention. Oh!Right! One more thing.. mind your words before cracking a joke not the dirty or rude ones but the creative and decent ones. 

No comments: