Total Pageviews

Tuesday

It's all about cherishing every seconds of your life

I'll just talk junk stuff for now, really..anyway, greetings.

Main reason for what's right is to live up the dream..I really don't mind of what I have and what I am. I always have convinces myself that this life brought up nothing less to offer..are you saying that I cared too much? You tell me and describe this life.

The breaking moment in conjunction being a person is.. it aint about making others happy but to avoid indulge from bitches that harms your life. Look, happiness is when you give zero fucks. Take the opportunity to love yourself right..and you're safe to love someone else. There's various of loving phases that I have been through..but none of it would be loving myself right..self love is the cure to self hate..

I admit that money is an addiction! I can simply be-spoken that all the worthwhile and fights I spent aren't the surest living I wanted for after all..just like in the movies, another pills money,another drama created. Money are multi-beneficial..when you spent it using the correct ways. Plus, ones must reconsider where it comes from..or it may bring omens to your life. Desperate moneys are always un-eligible. Why? Desperate = bitch

Problems surrounds me tbh, and each one of us. Even though some of the impacts caused a life-changing decision..at least, problem taught what's the real quality of living. I seldom survived independently treating my own problems..but one thing I know is shit happens for a reason..the great potential of being happier is to know where's the logic of thinking level you at. We are all expensive in our own special way.


I HAVE A DREAM THAT ONES PRIDE SHOULD BE EXPENSIVE AND UNEXPECTABLE

No comments: