Total Pageviews

Tuesday

I am that legal

I guess the whole greeting ideas are just for formal occasions..but atleast a...
Hi! :) will be enough.

As I grew older, I mean by having the chance to reach such age like I do now wasn't the best thing I could ever expected. It is just weird that everything's legal and you kindda own this world. I remembered when I was six, the dream was to conquer the world and the ambition was to be a soldier. Till to this day...I know it's just a living memory after all and I don't have to conquer the world yet to be a soldier. The hell did I cried so heavily over guns whenever my mother and I went to the supermarket and she refused to buy one for me...I admit that it can't be more legendary than that lol 

Through out my life, so far..it feels like everything that the elders had told me from right to wrong and whether it was big or small..it does make sense now. Truthfully I regretted that I didn't listen and act when dealing certain serious matters that had happened in my life. Until to this day, I always believed that who are you today is because decisions you took yesterday. No offence.

The point is not about being obedient or whatsoever..but it's all about being able to create greatness in you tomorrow. Look, humans can't be perfect all the time and always..but if you were given a chance to be better...I'd say grab that chance and make all your belongings proud with your ass because when you're 18..you're way too late for it.

At the age 18, your friends are going into unis,colleges,matriculation,taking courses and even form six...you'll know whether you had took the chance or not. Great deals comes from those whom the most perseveres..and the main reason why you are not able to is because stop and gave up.

Several days ago, I was in dilemma whether I should pursue my tertiary study in matriculation taking foundation in science(FIS) or UiTM taking diploma in science(DIS). Well, the ambition is actually to be a dentist and it seems that both pathways will lead me to my ambition. At one fine day..I decided to go to matriculation, thanks to the help of mr.google and all parties that gaves me better scope of understanding regarding tertiary studies. Although I've chosen fis..while knowing dis will also takes me to where it should be..one thing for sure, chances doesn't comes twice.

Apart from that, there are certain boundaries are in my hands right now and it's extremely surreal. I know right, it does sounds fun like you can afford a mini heaven already..tbh it is not that fun. By the way, this life must goes on and legal means I have to be careful. 2015 is going to be a bloody start!

LEGAL MEANS NOTHING WHEN YOU'RE NOT THAT LEGAL

No comments: