Total Pageviews

Wednesday

Life iz good😁

Ching chang chong, hello bing bang bong!! I cannot think any other decent welcome greetings as I have gotten unappropriate lately 🤓🤘🏻

First and foremost, it was quite unfortunate that I merely cannot be here to continue the effort of writing stuffs. I have been into Tumblr lately and it has been so addictive to fulfil my sorrow and loneliness. There are lots of freakin awesome feeds there compared to twitter which is a classic and unproductive medium for young lost teenager like I am. I have to pin point that I am not being biased but that's the truth if you like or not🤓 Also, I am not asking you to get out from your so-called-twitter-empire.. obviously, I am not asking you to decide. So chill your tits mofos😘

I recently received a cold-message from audrey the slayer😇😇. She asked, "How's life going?" Yeah, we started talking about many pre-personal stuffs and then we ended talking about biz-cash. I slowly stop talking because it was weird how our conversation transition goes. Long ago, we only talked about typical teenagers daily massacres which is a bit stupid, right drey?😋 Perhaps I have grown weird and that's the deal here because biz-cash makes me happy. Young weird money kids💵

I am happy to say that now that I owned a genius toy to figure out all the tales that some people believed, I cannot prove it but here I am, not by writing this bluntly but with 110% confidence that I have proved that if you want something so bad, you will get em if you work you ass off from negativity. Don't give up lah, life is easy💵💵 Finance-fear first have to haunt you and believe me, finance-frenzy will come next, with just one and only purpose : makes you a king😂

The only matter I really am afraid about now is to love and being loved. It confuses me that some people can be so madly ready to change for a better relationship meanwhile some people take it easy and unable to fix anything. My dad told me this, "be good or be good at it." long ago before he knew that I was in a relationship. I never knew that it would mean desperately important to me now. He was telling me that in order to make things better we have to participate ourselves into any specific matter, not because you're only good as a person but because you don't say you don't know when you can be a good person for yourself and hence for someone else too. For whosoever that read this, keep in mind that as long as you can do something, please do it. Prove it as soon as possible. Let them know that you deserve the special spot in their life. If you keep telling yourself that you can't and you don't know how..you deserve to be alone because the moment you realised you can do something about it,, life might have fucked you down. Hereby, please mark my words..this applies for everyone. Utilize every possible chance😊❤️

I am becoming an active blogger for the time being because I know I am all alone and all I can do is to feed stalkers(perhaps?) Well, I am looking forward for an awesome biz-cash from the statistics soon.😁👍🏻 Thanks for reading and helping me out with the stats. I love you dear readers. I'm still enhancing my grammar skills, I promise I will improve next time🤓I am not god but I hope this entry has brought you a few lessons to consider about. No hard feelings.

#bizcash #youngmoney #nvrgvup #livelovelife #getagrip

No comments: