Total Pageviews

Thursday

Behold em illness

Weezy whoops! I'm back!! It has been a week huh? Haha it looked like my askfm account are becoming way too public? I kept getting stupid questions or even worst multiple negative comments,feedbacks and disrespectful deeds. Anyway, here I am..denying every sad negativity out there just because I deserve peace and I love to put it that way. 😘


About 3 days  ago, as some  of you may have witnessed my newest feed on Instagram, that I actually went to Kundasang-Ranau for about 2 days letting myself to cope with the Tara for awhile. I must admit that it had been one of the  most adventurous experiences  in 2016. I got the chance to take a few pictures along my adventure but I only posted in my tumblr account and all of these updates were mainly updated there. Dm me for my tumblr account. Notice that I am preventing faggots from taking my peace of mind. 🙃🙃


Recently I was doing my little fundom bonding moments with my mum before my holidays end. I was happy and most importantly I felt blessed to have the opportunity to spend time with her and I know that some of you might be declaring me as a supa-mama-boi at the moment but you don't know any single thing  about it. And here is one useful tips: Spend your time with your parents because life is short. My mum... She is an inspiration to me and always have been my stronghold. No matter what I do, how I roll my life, wherever place I stumble down or even why I am not smiling much? She knows exactly how to deal with me. It was late mdnight when I came to her and told her about " this feeling " that kept bothering me. She told me many kind of funny advices but I know she was not joking around when she said, " when people being partial to their feelings..it only means they are awfully stupid because it's like you have an illness and you only  letting them grow." I lost for words and went to my room and think back again about everything that she told me. It was a tough night....for me.


I may have read too many fucking books but I don't really learn anything from it. There were many important values that I don't even put a serious attention to it. It feels like the  more I think about it, the less I grow in my passionz  These past 2 weeks have been the most terrible weeks for me. It hurts my soul heavily...but it's okay. At some pace...I managed to do the right thing for myself, for attempting  a very bad idea and ended being given a very bad message. Indeed, it was true  that some stories just don't have happy ending. Anyway, it always have been me being the one who suffocate all the blame for not doing the thing I even intended doing but perhaps it  is the price to pay so, I guess I will be okay from today onwards...because one day I know, there will be this one person who will understand how it really feels like to walk in my shoes.

December going to be fun and so does 2017!! I cannot wait for it!  ðŸ’šðŸ’šðŸ’š

No comments: