Total Pageviews

Wednesday

Sm:)e

Warmly greeetings with love tender care! Hello guys! It's nice to get free time and to write again, of course. What a busy week I am running into now. Tests happens and there you go, putting efforts each day studying on something advance like a fags..I am not failing anymore so deal with smile. For hundreds years..I felt doing things willingly for the first time lol. Perhaps it will lasts.

So, without wasting any seconds..here I am again..doing something small but what I get is massive weak actions. It's like doing things unworthy for something you think would be a great thing. I know, shit happens but tests happens too, which in my case..I don't really give a single damn thing for such act. Weak actions, weak dramas...I mean screw that, I don't have time for that. 

I am insulting no one, I am a blogger and it's my duty to write. I hope no butthurt was recorded at the end of my post. I know....even sometimes people said wise man use his brain to talk not leaded by emotion. I have my words and will always obey to follow. Think about past, think about what happened and what's wrong..through all these hard times I learnt not to dodge but avoid myself not to face it. So when someone gave you second chance, don't waste it..it costs way too precious..you should considered yourself lucky.

Some issues for example your love-life are meant to be private and confidential. I did not claimed that it's wrong to get opinions from others but sometimes..you need time alone to think what's up and what's down while deciding the best choice to solve any wreckage. I mean, why does someone have to decide what's good for your relationship when it wasn't theirs, do they really have their right to decide? Do they really felt what you feel? I don't they do..people are all not the same in the end.

For some reasons, I don't promote cheap publicity..societies are much scarier nowadays. A single mistake could lead into thousands problems.. I wish'd there were an update on how to deal societies in the 21st centuries..but then, being independent would probably be the perfect remedy on solving this issue. It's funny when someone talks their personal life publicly without thinking twice. I just can't stand people expressing stuff like an idiot. Good will comes from independent. 

I had God, family,friends and maybe some haters out there..but what's matter for me is live my life with earnest to achieve happiness and harmony. I never wanting a fight,hatred,misery and chaos... it never in once happens to bear what I'd started but smile. 


Embrace your smile even when your life is hard. A smile cures everything.

No comments: