Total Pageviews

Wednesday

SWAG??

Greetings there! What's down? Of course, my social interaction had been down for almost a week. Phew, finally.. I get the chance to be right here writing some cases. Oh! I may have not realize or you might did I mean, dear stalkers.......I can see you! :P Actually, I am thankful for the page views that resulting me to get more credits from other authors.

So, recently..someone clarified that the way how I talked in English and how I write towards my posts in this blog were spilled with swag. This kind of insult made me feels un-easy, I have no idea in which posts or when was the time I talk with too much swag accent in it. I mean, f*cking retarded I would say.. either they meant it as a compliment or whatever it is..I called it, a negative compliment/statement. I do not speak or write swag kind of shit never in million times. So kids, please think twice before you talk..sometimes what made you gets too much hatred in your life is because you talk cock.

Since I heard this kind of shit accused on me, I  made some research about it and I ended like faggots looking for some useless crap. Oh, I hate to explain all what is swag kind of shit all about so here's the link for those who intend and curios about the real meaning of swag(http://www.internetslang.com/SWAG-meaning-definition.asp) how I wished they way I talk does directly proportional anything related with swag, neither the way I write. Assuming that way kind of shit defines you a person as a whole shit with your face expression when you said it..it's like a fuck up face.

I do not know whether it's a nowadays trend or whatever it is... I pity for those who created that acronyms and for those who abusively use in their language. At the first time I heard people started to speak it, my sense of hearing gone numb and left me with a thought, which was cheap and pride-less language.

Anyway, my main aim for today post is that for whom said me so, I spit swag all the time..you can fuck up your fucking face. For the nextime, don't be such a pussy and living for granted... I think you are the ugliest shit I ever knew in my life for assuming that way. Whoever fits the shoe,feels free to wear it?.. I am looking forward for massive butthurt here by the way. :)


"The simplest fool is when you fooled yourself and the simplest politeness is talking with pride."
-Barrack Obama,USA President.

No comments: