Total Pageviews

Friday

Tamed and left

Adios amigos! I am glad it's Friday..make some noise guys, school is temporary over for about 48 hours; I prefer using hours for short break off because if I use days, I am way too mainstream and on the other hand.. the break-off doesn't look longer(I felt so xD). Anyway, it's Friday.. embrace your smile and throw your issues away that happened these past few days.. let's get ready for the weekends!

Oh well, for today's post..I would be happy if I write something that might be vulnerable for some readers but shall we skip the qualifications first, it won't harm anything..I promise. Okay, lets get straight right here. I am full of disappointment towards someone. That person used to be the jewel of my life, shining every emptiness aisle in my heart..the reason why I should smile. After all, knowing that that person which seemed doesn't care anymore..I could say, I am living a life-less life. I had lost my sense of trying and all I know is giving up.

To be honest, I never gave up on something that made me realize what's the reason to live for tomorrow. If my heart were made from glass, I believe it has broken into thousand pieces. Maybe I suck on how to describe on what my disappointment would be like, maybe too much? I can conclude that my disappointment level went to the highest level in my life. For now, I only beg for acceptance for my cheap parable. I know it sucks but that's the only thing that comes into my mind.

I won't be disappointed .. if the efforts that I put after all adopted, I'll be full. Otherwise, you never even sees it for once over hundreds times trying..if what you have been planning all these times was leaving without arguments..perhaps you succeed. Nevertheless, I should have forget giving a shot for feeling to drive my way. I had enough.

From this moment, I promise I will be fine.. even the scars would remain at my past doesn't mean the future couldn't cover it up. I won't be care anymore, what happens tomorrow.. happens. I'll not be fear what comes next as I don't fear of losing you. I know I am doing the right thing,hope you guys taught so too.



If you speak love, love yourself first. 
-God

No comments: