Total Pageviews

Saturday

17

Oh it's the first day of March! Hi there! I am wishing a wonderful time for the whole month. Anyways, it seems that I am officially 17 since yesterday. It feels great that I had reached at this age with perfect health, happy family, good friends and of course all the worthy blessing towards me. Thank you God, you've been so good upon me. For human sin no more, faith is achieved. Please let your Holy Spirit guide my way.

So, for those who did not know my exact birthday date..it was actually on the 28 February 1997. I am lucky to be born on the 28th not on the 29th or else I will celebrate my birthday once in 4 years. By the way, these past two months have been completely chaos, I admit there's so many things happened. However I intend to forget all of those...as I looked over my past posts, I do not detected any emotional progression towards myself. Just as yesterday, I realized I have to think in ways adult taught so.

For this 17th birthday, I'd celebrated my birthday without my parents for the first time and it feels raw and colourless because they went for a business trip.Nevertheless, my parents didn't miss taking part in wishing for my birthday. Dad and mom, I am grateful to live within your boundaries after all these years! I promise I will be a good son. May God bless you both with love tenderly care forever and ever. I love mom and dad to the moon and back!! Those advises you had given to me yesterday has been the warmest love I ever had in my life! Thanks for being my parents after all these years. I know it has been hard raising me, sometimes we argued and sometimes we fought, through the deepest in my heart I lay my hand for forgiveness. Through thick and thin you always be with me. I promise I will do the best for my life!

Sometimes, I think growing up is scary..now the sentence where people used to say, 'time travels as fast like the light' it makes sense now. I felt like yesterday was the day I stepped my feet into school but the reality is I have approximately eight months left and everything about school will come to an end. Time flew so fast,right? I will be miss school,I guess I mean Of course I'll be missing school :(

Apart from graduating school, I'd have an important mission and I promised it will be the toughest mission I ever had. I am clueless about how I am going to deal it but I believe God will make a way. I wished through what had happened my life has already taught me what life actually means. :)




No comments: