Total Pageviews

Saturday

Struggle

Helo! I am having a good wonder on everyone whom came here to read junks. Yeah, the viewers numbers decreasing these past few weeks. I know I don't write that much lately, didn't I? So, here's the thing..I am still looking for that determination on giving efforts over study. It was freaking hard.

Remember my past post which I had exam and do not have the chances to write? So, last week..guess what the papers had been given and I failed again. I felt really disappointed.. because I had studied the best I ever could. It's killing me to know the reality that it wasn't enough....yet? 

Despite on failing again..I determined to keep pouring the efforts in myself even I only able to get 23% marks and below. Okay, that sounds awful but I believe on the next mid-term exam.. I promised I will never fail. It will be the last time failing. 


"Study is weird. Weird is normal."

No comments: